I really thought I was done writing on this blog until our daughter finally came. I guess I was wrong. I was really hoping she would arrive today, but once again, she reminded us that she will decide when to come... unless there is pharmaceutical intervention of course.
I am happy to be out of work until May 5th. It will be wonderful to get some quality time with my two girls. I am anxiously waiting for her to come home. I want to pick her up and play with her. To cuddle with her and let her fall asleep on my chest. To be able to watch her and Kelly taking a nap while I wonder what they are dreaming about.
It just can't come soon enough. I wonder if we could convince the doctor to do this on Saturday? Then again, I could use a couple more days, with no work, to finish things around the house. Cut the lawn, vacuum, maybe call Kelly's dad and see if he can bring over his power-washer to do the siding.
So much to do... I want her homecoming to be perfect.
Ok... my mind is going a million places at once. Time to go cuddle with Kelly and get some sleep.
Patrick
You're so close!! Don't worry about her homecoming being perfect. She has everything she needs in her two loving parents. You have so many wonderful moments to look forward to. We'll be thinking of you on Tuesday and hoping that things go quickly and smoothly. She'll be in your arms soon!
ReplyDelete:) Heather