Tuesday, June 8, 2010

6 weeks

Teagan is 6 weeks today. It was a very rainy, gloomy day out so we stayed inside and worked on some tummy time and back time stimulation.
Teagan isn't to fond of "tummy time" since her head still pretty much face plants on the ground. - We need to work on her neck strength. - She is however very interested in laying on her back, looking at things that pass in front of her face, and listening to sounds around her.
She's talking or Coo'ing more especially when you strike up the conversation first and I think I've even caught a few smiles. The smiles give me a great feeling. I can't wait for when she is able to put a belly laugh with that smile - to laugh at her goofy parents.
Her schedule, if you can call it one, has been changing. She is much more alert in the afternoon and will stay up rather than nap in between feedings soaking in the environment around her. On occasion this makes for a cranky, overtired baby.





It's only the beginning - I can't wait to see what's in store and how much she'll evolve in the upcoming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment