Week 25 here we are.
15 weeks to go, thats just less than 4 months. Holy Crap!!! Wasn't it August just yesterday? Where does time go? What do we still have to do? How are we ever going to get this done before she comes?
The list of questions seems never-ending:
1. Register - Two out of three locations done
2. Pick a name - Got a list of 15 names, they all have good and bad things with them
3. Get THE room ready - Wow... not even close. We havn't finalized our plans. We want to change the closet, paint, build shelves, possiby do something with the floor (Area rug?)
4. Now Kelly needs to keep track of movements 3 times a day. If the baby doesn't move 8 times in a 1 hour time span (usually after eating) we need to be concerned?
5. How is the dog going to react? Will he continue to progress with his new training during meal times?
6. When is the shower? - Thank the good lord I am not the one planning or throwing it.
7. How much time can we take off from work?
8. Where are we going to find day care?
9. How much will it cost?
10. How many more jobs do I need to get.
11. Who is hiring.
12. When is the next lottery drawing?
13. If I buy a lottery ticket I could win, or should I just put that dollar in a bank?
14. I wonder if Kelly wants breakfast in the morning?
I have 15 weeks to answer these and more. Wish me luck.
Patrick
Pat, this is Joshua's grandma and I have to tell you I LOVE your blog! I almost added a few girls names, but with the twins just arriving I needed to wait until after they were here before I could put my vote in. But with the 15 names and all the other "stress," I'll take a pass!
ReplyDeleteHope Kelly is well. You guys keep blogging as you bring a smile into this grandma's life!
So happy that we can brighten your day. By all means, feel free to leave name suggestions at any time. You have no doubt already read our rules.
ReplyDeleteHeather and the twins look like they are doing great. Eric looks so happy to finally be able to hold his girls.
Congrats to you and your family.
Hmmmm...you could always name her "Tina" after Patrick's favorite aunt...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations both of you!
Aunt Tina