Sign up for Childbirth Education classes - CHECK
I signed up for our Childbirth Education classes today. They start February 23rd and run every Tuesday for 6 weeks from 7pm-9:15pm. April is going to be here before you know it!
To confirm my registration I received a phone call from the teacher a little while later. She gave me her personal cell number to call incase I had any questions at all. (but please dont try to call at 3am)
She was so nice. I can tell there will not be a lack of conversation in the class. She was so talkative and informative, I must have talked to her for 10-15 minutes about who I was, who she is, her background, the new hospital and how they like to run their birthing floor, what to expect in the class, what other classes they offer, breastfeeding (and Medela of course), etc.
I'm really excited - it should be fun! She told me to wear comfortable clothing and bring two pillows and a blanket... something tells me that's not for naptime :)
No comments:
Post a Comment