Today we had our first big snowfall of the year. It was terrible to drive in. I thought for sure we were going to be in an accident on our way home from work. An oncoming car came into our lane and we were unable to stop - Fortunately Pat is very skilled and calm when driving in the snow - he was able to maneuver to the shoulder, avoid the ditch and pass the three cars involved all while sliding on ice. How the drivers behind us fared we do not know.... we were both very shocked that we made home without a ding.

(Pregnancy side effect: All I could think of was "Don't let us get into a ditch, don't let us get into a ditch - I have to pee!)
When we finally got home Cabo was super excited. He loves the snow and had a blast in the yard.....

Glad to hear that you made it home safely (and dry, ha!). Scary stuff. I don't look forward to the winter driving season.
ReplyDeleteNo diva hat pic on the blog?? Or are you only sharing that with a select few?!?!
Happy Winter!
:) Heather