Thursday, November 10, 2011

What a mouth this kid has!

Little miss vocabulary has spoken up! Teagan is constantly repeating everything we're saying. Lucky for us she hasn't picked up on any bad words yet.


Things that are likely to come out of her mouth:



  • Ready! - I'm ready - read it really enthusiastically


  • Momma... come - This happend the other night when we were playing with building blocks, I was on the couch and she walked up to me, grabbed my hand, pulled and instructed me to follow her to the floor. When I did not listen she said it again, and again - pulling and pulling until I followed.


  • Momma - Where are you? - Read momma as mo-ma and sing a little when you say where are you. Super cute when she cant find one of us.


  • Daddy - Where are you? (She was looking for him the other day when he was away from the house at the store)


  • Thank you - Read as day-do


  • Here go - Or here you go, when she hands us something.


  • Bin-din-bocks - Building blocks - I was surprised she knew this word but she must play with them at daycare.


  • Bless you - when someone sneezes!

  • Heyo Cabo, Daddy - Yes Teagan says hello, not just hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment