Tuesday, September 6, 2011

As of this weekend Teagan can now say Cabo... he is no longer just "dog" or "doggy" he is Cabo. Friday was great. I can't remember the exact situation but for what seemed like forever Teagan was walking around the kitchen saying Cabo... cabo... cabo... cabo... cabo... in her cute little voice. She was walking after him, practly chasing him... trying to get his attention for - something. By the time I got the camera and turned on the video setting she said it three more times and then gave up.
Now only if she could learn to be easy with him. I swear he runs anytime he sees her coming. It would be so nice to have them lay down next to one another for an extend period of time... but no - Teagan has to lay all over him and squeeze his paws... Oh brother - someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment