
A couple things happened today I thought I'd write about. This afternoon we put Teagan down for her nap - she apparently wanted to protest this idea and she pulled herself up in her crib.
I was blow drying my hair and Pat came in with the video monitor. He stood at the door, and waited for her do what he had seen her do just seconds before. He showed me the monitor as she was in mid pull. We both ran into the nursery and she held the pose until Pat was able to arrive with the camera.
Looks like it's time to drop the crib... AGAIN!
We have a toy corner in our living room. I'm sure everyone starts off with somthing that looks like this and then it grows!!!! So far Teagan is really enjoying it. We've caught her many times crawiling to the corner, sitting and pulling out toys to play with. Hopefully this corner becomes one of her favorites of the house. I know mom and dad enjoy it.

We also put up the Christmas tree today and some other house decorations. I was reluctant to load the tree with our normal clutter of ornaments because of the thought that Teagan would somehow pull the tree over within the next month but Pat was able to talk me in

to just enough ornaments to make it look decorated. Aunt Karen was over for the beginning of the tree setup and Teagan was sitting on her lap in AWE of the sparkly lights - Totally mesmerized. I now hope this little crawler of ours can leave the tree alone (for the most part) and we dont end up with lots of broken ornaments or having to put a gate around it. Cross your fingers!
No comments:
Post a Comment