Monday, November 23, 2009

Pants all the way up to my bra band

My low rise pre-pregnancy jeans don't fit anymore. I've been waiting for them to be uncomfortably tight. So this past weekend I went shopping with Mom Rosario for maternity clothes. - Thanks for the company mom!

I bought some cute outfits. Below is a fashion show.

Kohls had a great deal going on. Most of the items were marked 30-50% off and we had a 15% off coupon. I bought a black pair of work pants, a pair of jeans and 4 tops. After looking at the receipt I saved $144.81. Thats more than the final total (with discounts) at $126.72. Maternity clothes are expensive!!! But unless I want to wear a brown paper bag to cover up my ever expanding mid-section I guess I have to shell out the money.

My next shopping spree will be to add some color to my wardrobe. Black and Gray is not too exciting.

Enjoy-
























No comments:

Post a Comment